Swim Team Info
Swim team signup and spirit night are April 22nd 5-8pm at Five Guys on Carl T. Jones. Mention you’re with Camelot for us to receive a portion of their profit!
No worries if you can’t attend, fill these forms out and bring them to your first practice or email them to [email protected]
Registration Form (per family)
RCSL Concussion Form (per child)
RCSL City Meet Waiver (per child)
- May 17th-21st and May 24th-28th
- 10 and under group 4:00-5:00pm
- 11 and over group 5:00-6:00pm.
- Beginning June 1st (No practice Memorial Day, May 31st.)
- 10 and under group 9:00-10:15am
- 11 and over group 10:00-11:50am.
All dual meets begin at 6:30pm unless otherwise stated. For home meets please arrive by 5:15pm with warmups beginning at 5:30pm; for away meets please arrive by 5:45pm with warmups beginning at 6:00pm. Each dual meet usually has a theme which will be announced the week of the meet.
- June 2nd- MTSP Theme: Medieval/Knights
- June 9th-Camelot Theme: Greek/Togas
- June 16th – Byrd Theme: Decades
- June 23rd – Sherwood Theme: Cowboys
- June 30th – Camelot Theme: America
- City Meet July 10th-11th at Huntsville Aquatic Center, 2213 Drake Avenue
Team swim suits are available for purchase at 1st Place Athletics, 805 Regal Drive. For our convenience, 1st Place Athletics will be at one of our practices with suits, goggles, etc. Date will be decided soon.
- Volunteering at 3-4 of our 6 swim meets. Volunteering opportunities will be available via Signup Genius. We cannot run a swim meet without volunteers!
- Providing one 24 pack of soda for concessions. Due by May 28th.
- Providing fruit and baked goods for concessions. Schedule will be provided via email.