Swim Team Info
- May 20th-23rd
- 10 and under group 4:00-5:00pm
- 11 and over group 5:00-6:00pm.
- Beginning May 24th
- 10 and under group 9:00-10:00am
- 11 and over group 10:15-11:50am.
- Stroke clinics are available for children who need extra practice on Tuesday and Thursday’s from 5:00-6:00pm.
All dual meets begin at 6:30pm unless otherwise stated. For home meets please arrive by 5:15pm with warmups beginning at 5:30pm; for away meets please arrive by 5:45pm with warmups beginning at 6:00pm. Each dual meet usually has a theme which will be announced the week of the meet.
- June 5th Camelot at Lily Flagg pool, 200 Lily Flagg Road
- June 12th Piedmont at Camelot
- June 19th Montesano at Camelot
- June 26th Camelot at Whitesburg pool, 610 Sanders Road
- July 3rd Camelot at Redstone Arsenal pool, 3705 Aerobee Road
- City Meet July 13th-14th at Huntsville Aquatic Center, 2213 Drake Avenue
Team swim suits are available for purchase at 1st Place Athletics, 805 Regal Drive. For our convenience, 1st Place Athletics will be at our Wednesday, May 22nd practice with suits, goggles, etc.
- Volunteering at 3-4 of our 6 swim meets. Volunteering opportunities will be available via Signup Genius. We cannot run a swim meet without volunteers!
- Providing one 24 pack of soda for concessions. Due by May 31st.
- Providing fruit and baked goods for concessions. Schedule will be provided via email.
Swim team signup and spirit night are April 16th 5-8pm at Nothing But Noodles on Whitesburg Drive. No worries if you can’t attend, fill these forms out and email them to [email protected] or mail to Camelot Recreation Association, P.O. Box 14081, Huntsville, AL 35815.
Registration Form (per family)
RCSL Concussion Form (per child)
RCSL City Meet Waiver (per child)