Failure to comply with the following regulations by any member or guest may result in
ejection from the pool by the pool manager on duty for one or more days:
● All members and guests check in prior to entering the pool. Your name will be
checked against our current membership list and if there is a balance owed, you
will not be granted accessed until paid. We will be using Pool Pass again this year,
which is an electronic touchless system. You will need to check in each time you
visit the pool.
● No person is allowed in the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty.
● No unauthorized person is allowed in the pool enclosure when the pool is not in
● Children under 10 must be accompanied by a responsible person (16 years or
older). Non swimmers of any age must not enter deep areas.
● Only small children (6 and under) with direct adult supervision are permitted in the
● Persons with contagious or infectious health conditions (colds, flu, ear fungus,
skin diseases, etc.) are not permitted in the pool.
● Children in diapers are prohibited from swimming in the main pool. If children are
in diapers or not otherwise toilet trained they must swim in the baby or junior
pool. No swim or normal diapers are allowed in the regular pool.
● Proper swim attire is required.
● All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
● The lifeguard is in full charge of bathing and has the authority to enforce all rules
of safety and sanitation.
● No gum or food is allowed near the pool perimeter. Designated areas only.
● No pets allowed in pool area.
● Camelot DOES NOT allow alcohol. No alcoholic beverages or intoxicants allowed
on the premises during normal operating hours (this includes alcohol being in
hidden containers). Only exception where alcohol may be consumed is at adult
socials. If member is seen with alcohol at any other time, they will be asked to
leave the facility. We encourage members to notify personnel if you see someone
● No weapons of any type are allowed on Camelot property for any reason.
● No tobacco, dipping, or vaping is allowed on the premises.
● No running allowed in the pool area.
● No flips off the side of the pool.
● No standing in the gutter of the pool.
● No dunking, pushing, shoving, hitting or rough housing allowed.
● No unnecessary noise, music, shouting, etc.
● No diving from the side of the pool in the shallow end.
● No spitting in the pool or around the pool area.
● No talking to the lifeguards while they are on the stands. If there is a question,
speak to a lifeguard not on the stand or the pool manager.
● Water play equipment to be used with permission. Group games must be properly
● No swimming in the diving area when diving boards are in use.
● No profanity or loud, abusive language tolerated by anyone.
● The pool limit is 80 swimmers.
Diving Safety Rules
● No diving from boards with floats, flippers, masks, tubes, goggles, balls, etc.
● Only one person at a time allowed on a diving board or ladder.
● No loitering or sitting on diving boards or ladders.
● No diving until everyone is clear of diving area.
● One bounce only on the boards before diving (except dive team).
● Diving straight off the end of the board only, no diving towards the side of the
● Divers must swim to the nearest ladder immediately after diving.
Food and Beverages
● No glass containers of any kind allowed.
● Candy wrappers and other trash must be placed in the trash cans. All members
are responsible for keeping the pool area clean.
● Only tennis shoes are allowed on the court.
● Bicycles, skates, skate boards and other similar equipment are prohibited.
● Courts will be kept locked when not in use. The last person leaving the court is
responsible for locking the gate and turning off the lights if on.
● Lights will be turned by off by 10:30 pm.
● Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and dependents.
● Play on courts is limited to members of the association and their guests. Members
must accompany guests.
● Play is limited to 1 ½ hours when others are waiting.
● Reservations may be made during summer pool hours for courts. The pool
lifeguards will maintain the reservation list. Courts may be reserved by calling or
visiting the pool office.
● Charge cost of property damage (done by a member) to the responsible member.
● Assumes no liability for loss or damage of personal assets or objects brought to
the pool area.
● Assumes no liability for accident or injury of its members or their guest. Members
and their guests swim at their own risk.
● Members should take a personal interest in the pool and help keep the grounds in
good shape by using the facilities as intended. Use the waste and recycling
receptacles and to not deface or destroy the Association’s property.
● Violation of any of these Rules and Regulations may result in suspension or
expulsion from the Camelot Poo