Membership SPECIAL- Information to purchase new board owned membership
- Fill out application ( link at bottom of page) List all your household members. One membership covers the household/family.
- Bond( one time)-$100 during the special ( normally $250) this is your equity. If you leave years down the road this is the part you sell. If we ever sold the pool this is what would ensure you get your share. You become a part owner in the pool.
- Dues( yearly) : Currently $425 . You can earn $ 50 back after 4 hours of sweat equity. Since the pool is open most has been done but we always need people for closing too.
- So total is $525 during this special
- These do not go on sale until current members bonds are sold.
For Sale by Owner- Currently Available !
Member owned memberships have already been sold please contact the Membership Chairperson to inquire about Board owned memberships * We are having a special through June 2021*
|Name||Phone||Price of Bond|
( these are equity memberships)
This is paid to seller
This is paid to pool
|Michael McNairy||[email protected]||contact seller||$425||Actively for sale|
|Paul Hurt||[email protected]||850-543-4202||$125||$425||Actively for sale|
|Melanie Elliott||[email protected]||256-683-0666||call||$425||actively for sale|
|Marie Morgan||[email protected]||256-337-7327||$250`||$425||actively for sale|
|Sandra Stevens||[email protected]||256-656-3566||$200||$425||Sale pending|
|Audra George||[email protected]||256-527-1399||$100||$425||actively for sale|
Purchasing Procedure-Member Owned
After you have contacted a seller, a selling price is agreed upon(bond), and money has been exchanged for the membership, please obtain from the seller their old certificate of membership . On the back of the seller’s certificate is a place to sign the certificate over to the new buyer. If the seller cannot find the original certificate, a signed letter or email from the seller stating that they are transferring their membership to you will be acceptable.
Once the exchange has been made, please fill out the membership application (below) & email to the membership chairperson to make arrangements for payment. You may do this by emailing [email protected] Please include your full name, address and the name of the membership you purchased. Once the application has been received by the membership chairperson, and the Camelot Board has approved your application, your name will be added to the membership list. There is a $35.00 transfer fee due when membership application is submitted as well as any unpaid dues. Please check with the seller if they have paid the current year’s annual dues. Please note that a new certificate will be mailed to you naming you as the new membership owner. Your name will be placed on the membership list at the pool for admittance. Unless you hear otherwise, you can assume your membership has been approved.
Other Membership Types
Swim/Dive Team Only Memberships
Total Cost = $125.00/family plus fees for swimmer/diver per year
- Limited to Swim/Dive Team Activities only
- Swim/Dive team fees, per child, not included
- No Guest Privileges
- Write “Swim/Dive Team” across top
Print and complete the application
Email to [email protected] or
Camelot Recreation Association
PO Box 14081
Huntsville, AL 35815
updated membership information
If any of your information has changed (address, email, phone #, etc) please take time to print/complete and forward to [email protected] so we can have the most current information on you. membershipupdateform