Pavilion Reservations/Parties (Parties During Regular Hours)
Member’s Pavilion Rental Request
- Private parties require notification of at least 2 week. Please email [email protected] to start your reservation or for any questions regarding pavilion rental.
- The CRA Pool Party Application will be completed and processed by the publicity chair ([email protected]) who will post the reservation on the website and work with the pool manager to get the reservation sign displayed for the event as well as processing the money transaction that will be forwarded to the treasurer.
- A Camelot member’s can rent the pavilion for the following amounts once their date and time is approved:
- 1/2 Pavilion (up to 20 guest)- $75 (children under 2 are free)
- Whole Pavilion (20 to 50 guest)- $125 (children under 2 are free)
- Non-Camelot members can also rent the pavilion for parties at the following amounts:
- 1/2 Pavilion- $125
- Whole Pavilion- $225
- Time limit: 2 hours maximum. 30 minutes before and 30 minutes afterwards will be allowed for set up/clean up (3 hours total). Any time before that timeframe, other members have the right to be in the area.
- Once your reserved time is completed, please vacate so that other members can use the area.
- Your reservation will be annotated on the website and a notification will be placed at the site for others members’ information.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and dependents.
- Any type of food, drinks, etc. (with the exception of alcohol) is allowed.
Parties After Hours
After hour parties require notification of at least 1 week. A manager is required at all times! Available most evenings, Sunday-Saturday, 8:30 pm- 10:30 pm. Music must be turned off by 10:00 pm. No alcohol or tobacco use. Base cost is $150 with additional charge for pool manager/lifeguard(s) salary, depending on how many guests attend. (One lifeguard is required for every 15 swimmers.) A deposit of 50% of all fees is required at the time the pool is reserved. This deposit will be refunded if 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is given, or if inclement weather occurs preventing the pool from opening. It is expected that all remaining fees be paid the day of the event. This payment will be paid to the manager on site. It is expected that all party participants be made aware by the host of all posted rules and policies. Private after hour parties shall last no later than 10:30 pm.